Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy 2013!

Well that's another year gone but I think it will probably stand out for many us. The Jubilee, Olympics and crazy weather all played their part. I had a fabulous 2012 not least because I married the lovely Gareth in April.

My massage practice has continued to go from strength to strength and celebrated its 6th birthday! Its a real joy supporting people with various conditions, aches and pains. Clients continue to come to me with a variety of conditions that can often be helped by easing restrictions in muscles and other soft tissue. Everything from carpal tunnel syndrome to Osteoarthritic hips, migraine headaches and lots of neck, shoulder and low back pain. The great thing about massage therapy is that you can combine therapeutic techniques with relaxation and stress relief. Treating in 60 minute sessions means that you can work holistically to make sure that the body can come back into balance. Often the site of the pain is not where the cause of the problem is. The more I treat people the more I learn about different conditions and how the body works - its exciting stuff!

Here's to a 2013 filled with health and happiness.

Alice x




No comments:

Post a Comment