Thursday 14 July 2011

Think I need to get out more..

Where has the summer gone? I was sat with a hot water bottle yesterday trying to read up about tilting pelvises  (don't ask..) and had to resort to my blanket whilst watching The Apprentice (what planet is Susan on?). I knew we were doomed when it was so hot at Easter. Somebody has moved the seasons about and not told us - probably Rupert Murdoch. I'm sure we'll have snow on the August bank holiday.

So yesterday was a funny day for me. The dog was gently driving me crazy, his first victim was the TV remote control (unforgivable), then repeated trips into forbidden territory upstairs and appearing with one of my shoes. A trip to the park will sort you out and calm you down I thought. Roscoe decided to intervene in the football coaching because he had some new techniques to try out and then cocked his leg over someones tracksuit top - swift exit park gate left.

So a bit of on-line retail therapy will cheer me up I thought - nice new top, shoes, cd - oh nooo I got a moist heating pad to use in my treatments and I'm so excited!! I've been trying to get one for years but you have to import them from the states for mega bucks. It then hit me that I need to get a life!! Anyway my clients will love me forever xx

No comments:

Post a Comment